Wednesday, November 12, 2008

After Action Review Social Design Problem 2

Things I did well:

I thought my concept was good and fully developed from all angles. I not only considered the containers but the lunch box, and the recipes as a whole. Even though all might not have agreed I thought my cookies were pretty good for no sugar. They work much better as mini muffins though due to the lack of crunch.

Improves:

My outcome with the plastic containers. With two more weeks I think I would have gotten a lot closer to what I was looking for. The failure at vaccumforming taught me a lot and I would have been better off starting with a heat gun rather than trying to use ovens.

What ifs:

What if I had a bit more time and money? I think I could have gotten as possible without injection molding. The best parts of the projects were def my cookies. It's a lot of work to make any sort of desert without flour, butter or sugar. There are no recipes I could work off of, it was all trial and error.

No comments: