Thursday, September 4, 2008

In the begining

In the beginning, there was only darkness. That's how I feel right now. Stumbling, running, fumbling in the darkness trying to stay ahead of whatever is behind me because I know it will hurt me. It's been a whirlwind couple of first days back to a new semester and Sr. year. I just know if I get far enough ahead now, I will find the light, and things will settle in a little better. Not only back to school changes but so many life changes going on right now too it's CRAZY!! All of it for the best though. I am not the kind of person who functions well on five hours of sleep and that is how it is right now. I am looking forward to it all though, no matter how bad the stress is right now, because this is what I gotta do to get where I wanna go. Eat my dust!

No comments: