Monday, October 27, 2008

The countdown begins

One week until the presidential election. The post today has several articles realting to the election. One on McCain slinging mud at Obama's camp trying to call him unqualified once again. They try to serve fear to the public about the possibility of having Democratic houses and a Democratic president. I am non-partisian but I don't see how that is scary after seeing what damage a republican president has already done. Another article debated whether or not McCain made the wrong choice having Palin as a running mate. Especially on the tail of the news of the money spent to upgrade her image and wardrobe. Of course money should be spent on her wardrobe. Image is everything and people will judge on what they see. The same way they judge celebrites on the red carpet. It's the same concept. Would anybody have even noticed that expense if she were a he? I don't think any running mate McCain could have chosen would be enough in either direction. It's ninety percent about the presidential candidate. I may be wrong but we will see. Either way I am happy to say I have made up my mind. I can't wait to see what next week brings.

No comments: